• Infographics are an excellent way to convert complex concepts into easily absorbed facts.
• There is no substitution for a custom illustration to add sophistication and capture the viewers interest.
• Cartoons lighten and enhance many diverse communication pieces.
• My illustrations have appeared in hundreds of client projects, newspapers and magazines.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Expert in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
• Experience in Wordpress and Mailchimp.
• Experience in HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Excellent proof-reading and editing skills.
• Expert in typographic style.
A fun, engaging and colourful 16 page booklet full of activities to promote the health benefits of eating dairy food.
Designed to educate young people on the effects of alcohol, cannabis and other drugs on their body. Approachable,bright and easy to absorb to catch the eye of our young people
Bright, friendly and easy to navigate publications aimed at teachers, parents and children used as guidelines for curriculum.
The activity pack was designed to mimic a child's school back-pack and was full of educational tasks and interesting facts about dairy products.
Appealing information brochures enhanced by beautiful colour photographs.
Simple eye-catching posters to inform young people about the issues of alcohol and drug use.
Informative posters to engage the reader in statistics concerning alcohol use.
This booklet aims to educate women about the health issues when pregnant. A feminine and approachable booklet.
These reports needed to reflect the community support and 'grass roots' aspect of the care ISCHS provide. The result was a friendly report filled with photos of community members, service providers and staff to reflect the important and diverse work done by ISCHS.
A large beautiful and colourful catalogue presenting Grant Studio's range of fun scrapbooking products.
Designed to engage farmers and other stakeholders to attend conferences.
Fun colouring-in sheets to engage young children about dairy products.
Design of both the cover and the inside layout of two books.
An example of some digital illustrations.
A range of hand-drawn illustrations.
A few more examples of different styles I can offer.
When I'm not designing, drawing, cooking or dreaming you can usually find me in the garden or walking my dogs.
Make it attractive • Make it functional • Make it accurate
I charge a very reasonable hourly rate and am happy to provide an estimate for any project. Interested in hiring me for your next project or requesting a quote? Here are my contact details... look forward to hearing from you!
03 9523 5601
0407 66 88 32